Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Plaid and Pumpkins

vintage plaid skirt

Oh, fall. I do love you (even if that makes me basic). My birthday is in 10(!) days, so I think it's only natural that I adore all things about this season – including pumpkin-picking and wearing as much plaid as possible. I happened to find this adorable plaid skirt on Etsy and then realized that the seller was based right here in Rochester! She's so sweet (we actually have a bunch in common!) and she was kind enough to let me pick up the skirt in person. It's seriously the perfect autumnal plaid and will look cute with so many things! Be sure to check out Ann's shop, Magic Summer Vintage, for LOTS of adorable things!

plaid skirt
autumn plaid
pumpkin picking

I didn't pick up any pumpkins on this day, but I did over the weekend with my dear friend, Meghan. She just moved back home after living in St. Louis for a few years, and boy, am I glad she's here! We got frozen cider, donuts, and a bunch of pumpkins and had a lovely morning doing All Things Fall. I can't believe we're already mid-way through October... I'd better get my Halloween-themed outfits up STAT!

corn
off shoulder top
vintage fall plaid
Outfit Details
Top: ModCloth (available in black)  ||  Skirt: Magic Summer Vintage
Belt: similar  ||  Boots: similar

pumpkin picking rochester ny
Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Birthday season! Hope you have some fun plans in mind. This skirt is adorable and is so cute with high boots! I have yet to try this look but I ADORE how plaid looks with high boots. It's so fall and SO lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I feel like it's so cliche for bloggers to love fall but... I LOVE FALL TOO. It's the best season. And especially if your birthday is soon, you're totally allowed to love it!
    This outfit is so pretty! I used to have some skirts like this, but grew out of them and I'm really itching to revamp my collection! This type of outfit is one of my favorites to wear!
    xo
    Kristina
    eyreeffect.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...