Friday, July 21, 2017

Shop My Closet Update!

It's that time again! I'm clearing out my closet because: 1) I have way too many clothes, obviously and 2) I'm headed down to New Orleans in less than two weeks (my girls' trip with Ashley! Yay!), which means that I'm in need of funds (we'll just pretend I'm not going to buy any new dresses while I'm there...).

Seriously though, I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff. Not only have I added TONS of stock (some true vintage and a lot of repro/modern, plus purses, brooches, and even a couple of phone cases) but I've also lowered the prices on most items that have been sitting in my store for a while. So you have no excuse not to at least look! Head on over to my Shop My Closet store and take a look at what's available!

shop my closet

Happy Shopping (and feel free to comment if you have questions)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...