Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter Basket

collectif pastel dress

Happy Monday! It's finally starting to feel spring-like here, but we had one last (I hope) snowy day on Friday. It's all melted now – it was actually melting on my head as I took these photos! – and I think it's supposed to be beautiful this week. And speaking of this week... it's time for both Passover and Easter! I don't have a matzoh dress (yet...), but luckily, Easter is the perfect holiday to show off all of my pastel pieces.

collectif dress pastel
pastel easter dress
easter bunny dress
pastel plaid dress

I was taken with this Collectif dress from the moment I saw it. Pastel candy-colored gingham is essentially the way to my heart. In all honesty, the fit isn't my favorite; it's a little odd in the bust, and I wish the skirt was a bit fuller. But it looks really cute with a cardigan (and my chocolate bunny brooch from Kate), and I'll most likely be wearing it to Easter brunch this year. Why wouldn't I want to match the pastel M&Ms in my Easter basket? :) What's your favorite kind of Easter candy? (Mine is Reese's eggs, followed by licorice jelly beans – yes, I know I'm the only one who likes them.)

pastel easter dress
Outfit Details
Collectif Chloe Candy Gingham Dress: A Classic Paradise (available here)
Tootsie Cropped Cardigan in Light Pink: Doll Me Up
Chocolate Easter Bunny Brooch: Kate Gabrielle

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This dress looks absolutely darling on you and I love that chocolate bunny brooch! My favorite Easter candy has always been Cadbury mini eggs. I could eat an entire bag to myself!

    xo, Helene
    www.circleskirtsandpetticoats.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow!? Wow!!

    I adore your perfectly pastel ensemble here! And that chocolate bunny brooch is just too cute!!

    Reese's eggs are my sister's favorite too! But I adore the Cadbury Cream Eggs as well as the solid chocolate mini eggs.

    xoxo
    -Janey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...