Thursday, October 20, 2016

Halloween Harlequin

pinup girl clothing halloween harlequin

I can barely believe it's already October 20th. Where did this month go?! It's nearly Halloween (and my birthday is next week), so I decided to get cracking on my second eerie ensemble. I was kicking myself for missing out on the Halloween harlequin pieces from Pinup Girl Clothing... but much to my delight, I miraculously now have two pieces in this spooktacular colorway – thanks to Ashley and another kind lady in a Facebook swap group! I'll be styling the other piece later on, but I'm currently obsessing over this Harley top.

harlequin pinup girl clothing
pumpkin brooch
The Soubrette Brunette: Halloween Harlequin

I'm honestly not sure if I'm going to dress up as anything for Halloween this year. My birthday falls on the weekend when most people will be out partying... I'm honestly a total homebody and I may just dress in something fun that's already in my closet. Is it weird that I'm looking forward to staying home for any trick-or-treaters that might drop by (and eating copious amounts of candy if no one shows up)? It's funny how your priorities change. But I don't hate it.

harlequin harley top pinup girl
Outfit Details
Harley Top in Halloween Harlequin: Pinup Girl Clothing
Little Jun Skirt: Pinup Girl Clothing
Cropped cardigan: ModCloth
Pumpkin brooch: Summer Blue Jewelry
Flats: Amazon

red leaf
Have a great rest of your week!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Halloween Harlequin! I just ordered the skirt yesterday. :D Also my birthday is next week too, on the 30th. So from one October fiend to another happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love this outfit, especially with the Autumn leaves as your backdrop. The vampy lipstick looks awesome on you too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I love everything you've put together here. I love the Halloween harlequin print too. When I first saw it pop up on the PUG website I knew it would be a fast seller. I stupidly didn't buy it fast enough but was lucky enough to catch it when one in my size randomly popped up. :D I think I'm going to wear it today :) Happy early birthday Sammi! Hope you had a great birthday and get a ton of trick or treaters but not enough that they take all your candy ;) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...