Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Summertime Round-Up

I guess it's finally time to face facts: summer has come to an end.  Although I've always loved autumn, I'm still not quite ready to bid farewell to bare legs in favor of bundling up.  But I don't have much choice in the matter (unless I want to freeze!), so I'll have to make do with revisiting some of my favorite ensembles from summertime.

June
dresses

Favorite outfit: Cherry picked
Runner-up: Playing house

July
modcloth dresses

Favorite outfit: You don't bring me flowers
Runner-up: Beehive
Highlight: Being featured on the ModCloth blog

August
retro dresses

and being featured in the Sunglass Warehouse Lookbook

Despite the fact that I felt like the summer flew by without getting to do many summery things, at least I wore some good, summery ensembles!  Which one was your favorite?

Have a happy first day of fall!
xox Sammi

11 comments:

  1. That just means it is time to bring out the colorful tights and become... da da dum... CANDY LEGS! Tights are really the only thing I'm looking forward to with cooler weather. I, too, am not super ready for it though--we've had a mild summer and I was so enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to see all your beautiful outfits in one place like this! It's also hard to imagine it being chilly- it's still over 100 here, but since it's in the low 100s it feels like it's cooling down, I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cupcake dress! Id love to be able to play dress up in your closet! They are a lllll adorable honestly. Im just partial to dessert print dresses, as I love baking!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun round-up! I was going to say what a few of my favorites where but the list got too long quick! You are such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many great dresses. xa
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The romper in 'On the radio' is my favourite - I loved that this was a more different look for you and you rocked it! CC x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should seriously model for ModCloth! So many stunning looks and pretty dresses! :)

    Rachel Lately | Austin Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have so many fun, cute outfits. I think my favorite one on you is probably the red polka dots, though. The color and cut on that dress are beyond great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I love all those outfits/dresses...you model them very well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always put such beautiful outfits together! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't even begin to pick a fave. So much adorableness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...